Monday, July 03, 2006

Fireworks Suck...

I came to the conclusion last night at 12:30am that fireworks, indeed, suck when mixed with dipshit, inconsiderate neighbors and booze.

Now I can handle the occasional bottle rocket, whisler, and arial display, but to light off a 10-fucking-million round pack of lady fingers off at midnight followed by what sounded like whole grosses of bottle rockets going off simultaneously with whoops and hollars from middle-aged people really angers me. Then to top it off, my neighbors dog insanely barks right along with all the chaos.

And it was only the 2nd of July. I can't imagine what tonight and the 4th of July will bring.

I really wish I lived on my own island or fenced in acrage because I'm beginning to despise the human population more and more as each day passes.

No comments: