Thursday, April 03, 2008

Corruption Case: The Wii Controversy and Wal-mart

So I decided to join the bandwagon and broke down and purchased a Wii. I do have a to say I'm not sure why I waited so long! It's pretty damn fun, that's for sure and well worth the $318.

One thing I'm not proud of is the place I purchased my Wii from. If you know me personally, you know that I despise Wal-mart with a passion. What was disgustingly wrong about the whole Wii purchasing experience is that despite my wife picking the right day by luck to show up to ask for Wii's, the minute the Wii's arrived off the UPS truck into the electronics department, Wii's in groups of two were instantly scooped up by the bottom feeder Wal-mart employees with the insider tip that Wii's were coming in that day.

In a matter of minutes, 4 of the 11 Wii's were instantly gone and would never be seen by a consumer eye. Two more Wii's went to the local Pepsi delivery man who had befriended a few Wal-mart employees.

Case in point: Wal-mart is a sess pool of shit. Not just for the fact that consumers don't get the fair shake in because of shady employed Wal-martians when it comes to Wii's, but because of their tight life sucking reins on the consumer market.

No comments: