Sunday, May 04, 2008

Marvel's 'Iron Man' a MUST SEE!

I'm not a huge comic book fan; I grew up on the edge of the era and although I do have my fair share of DC comics (Batman, Superman, etc.) I have to say I've always been intrigued with super-hero marvels from Marvel comics. X-men, Spiderman, and the Hulk are obviously the king names in super hero nostalgia.

Marvel had their push of comicbook-turn-theatrical run of movies so far, such as Ghostrider, X-men, Fantastic-4, etc. And I think the only one that I never was fond of was Ghostrider.

'Iron Man' theatrical debut was this Friday, May 2, 2007. I went Saturday night and I have to say it was one of the BEST MOVIES, comic book movie comparisons aside, that's I've seen in a LONG time. It had the right amount of humor, the actors/actresses were perfectly picked, the special effects were excellent and not overly done.

If you haven't see it, I recommend you go. And if you do, WAIT until the end credits have roled, there's a special 2 minute blurb at the end that obviously spells out the sequal to 'Iron Man': The Avengers!

No comments: